IP65, IP66, IP67 three phase permanent magnet AC Synchronous Servo
Motor (IMB35, IMV1)
- GK6 series of AC servo motors and servo drives can be widely used
in various fields such as machine tools, textile, printing, and
- GK6 AC servo motor uses self-cooling motor, and its protection
class reaches IP64-IP67.
- GK6 AC servo motor is a three-phase AC permanent magnet synchronous
motor that uses high-performance rare earth permanent magnetic
materials to form air gap magnetic field.
- Pulse width modulation (PWM) inverter is used to control operation
to achieve good torque performance and wide speed range.
- A temperature sensor is installed in the stator windings of the
servo motor, which is used for overheat protection. GK6 series of
AC servo motors consist of stator, rotor, high-precision feedback
devices (such as optical encoder and resolver).
Machine tools, textile, printing, and building materials.
AC servo motor (permanent magnet synchronous motor)
Super high coercivity rare earth permanent magnetic material.
Class F insulation level. When the environmental temperature is
the rotor winding temperature can reach 100 K (△T=100 K).
Class H or Class Cinsultation level is optional,
in which case the rotor winding temperature can reach 125 K or 145
Standard: square-wave opti-electrical encoder (with U, V, and W
1: Resolver, used in the environment with big vibration and impacts
2: Sine and cosine opti-electrical encoder, which resolution can
3: Absolute encoder
Positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistor. When the
temperature is 20°,
R ≤ 250Ω .
Option: Heat-sensitive switch
IMB5 Options: IMV1, IMV3, and IMB35
IP64 Options: IP 65 and IP67
Flat grey paint
Options: customized paint
Radial shaft seal
Double row deep groove ball bearing
Drive shaft seal
Type a: Plain shaft, no keys
Type b: Shaft with keyway, keys, or customized shaft
Options: R and S
Option: R and S
GK603 ≤ 55 dB (A)
GK604 ≤ 55dB (A)
GK605 ≤ 60 dB (A)
GK606 ≤ 65 dB (A)
GK607 ≤ 65 dB (A)
GK608 ≤ 70 dB (A)
GK610 ≤ 70 dB (A)
GK613 ≤ 70 dB (A)
GK618 ≤ 76 dB (A)
Socket connector (GK603-GK610)
Option: Outlet box
Outlet box (GK613 or a later version)
Option: Socket connector
Maintenance-free high-reliability permanent magnet safe brake (made
High-precision planetary gear reducer or other reducers
- Compact architecture and high power density
- Small rotor inertia and rapid response
- Super high coercivity rare earth permanent magnet
- Overheat protection capability
- Strong anti-demagnetization capability
- Various frame installation size
- Full-closed design